Corporate Tax Returns and Filing with CRA

Whether you’re an employee, an independent contractor, business owner, long haul truck driver, trades professional, or anything in-between, Capital Accounting can provide all your tax filing needs. Our experienced staff can prepare all the required tax returns and forms you will need to comply with the Canada Revenue Agency. Come of the tax filing we provide is as follows:

  • Federal Corporate Tax T2 Return
  • Provincial Corporate Tax Returns
  • Personal Tax T1 Return
  • GST Returns
  • T4, T4A, and T5 Income Slips
  • Other Canada Revenue Agency Forms

With Capital Accounting on-board, you can rest easy in the expertise our accountants provide. CONTACT US today!